Along with the growth of competition, there is increased significance of being able to keep your current customers coming back into your store. Among online adults in the U.S., 92% still use email as a means of communication, with 61% using it on an average day. With Amplified’s email marketing and eNewsletter strategies, we can help to keep your customers reminded of what you offer and present great cross selling opportunities. Email is still a very effective form of internet marketing, IF you are able to reach the right audiences. All of our direct/exclusive emails are sent to consumers who signed up to receive our content & marketing, which means excellent open rates & exposure for your message! We handle everything from creative development, list and database targeting, as well as email delivery and reporting.
Want to Grow Your Own eNewsletter Database?
Amplified Autos offers eNewsletter programs that allow our clients to grow their own databases through their website and social media utilizing the latest technology in tracking and contact database management.
Email is the most effective way for you to gain and retain clients
It works because you can:
- Expand your Reach — Quickly and Cost Efficiently.
- Put the Right Information in Front of the Right People at the Right Time.
- Blast Through Sales Barriers by Separating True Prospects from Suspects.
- Streamline Communications to Save Time, Reduce Effort and Cut Costs
When you’re sending emails to a dozen people a day, few technical challenges arise. But what happens when you want to send an email to hundreds or thousands of people at one time? We can help you clear the technological hurdles that arise when delivering emails to a large audience.
Email Marketing Campaign Goals & Benefits
- Increase repeat customer purchases
- Increase traffic to your website
- Cross-promote vehicles or services
- Build top-of-mind awareness with potential customers
- Follow up with leads and nurture prospects
Email Marketing VS. Direct Mail
With email marketing you’ll know exactly how many people opened your email and clicked on links to your website. That’s better than direct mail where you’ll never know if it was thrown out. With no printing or postage needed, email marketing cuts cost and waste – making it a fiscally and environmentally responsible choice.